pühapäev, märts 26, 2017

gold paint splashes of sun

Sunset is the time I usually arrive back home to V-town, I can see it riding up beyond the horizon as I come up past Vana-Võidu, Jaan Tõnisson's birthplace, etc., those shadowy pillars in the smoky dusk, the outline of an ancient city. I am so eternally grateful for the stars in the deep Atlantic blue sky, that come out just beyond dusk, which lingers so deliciously, those gold paint splashes of sun, the white gold light all over the facades of Old Town, the hills that roll down and away, then curl up on the horizon, with blue-green evergreens patterned up upon. Where better to be than here among the verandas and wood barns and moss? I'll take the silence, the quiet traffic hum, the too familiar faces and maddening conversations ... I feel somehow beyond the kaubanduskeskuse maailm of Tartu and Tallinn and anywhere else here, safe from that department store world of discount sausages and organic soaps, where most of the remaining good of the cities has been encased and surrounded and jailed in plastic and metal and escalators. There's more. When you get lost in life, as I have, you must live on not by your wits, but your "heart." If you don't, you betray yourself and get ever deeper into this labyrinth of life illusions. High rows of green hedges rise spreading to gray horizons. Somewhere a bird sadly singing. Sometimes I wonder how many other people are lost and if they even know it. 

1 kommentaar:

Blog27999 ütles ...

Listen...

What I'm going to tell you may sound kind of weird, and maybe even kind of "out there"....

BUT what if you could simply click "PLAY" to listen to a short, "musical tone"...

And magically bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE???

And I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

Do you think it's too EASY??? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

Usually the largest miracles in life are also the EASIEST!!

In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a real-life "miracle money-magnet tone" I've produced...

(And COMPLETELY RISK FREE).

You simply click "PLAY" and the money will start coming into your life.. starting so fast, you will be surprised..

TAP here NOW to enjoy the magical "Miracle Money Tone" - it's my gift to you!!